Location: Westfield Industries Ltd. – Rosenort
Department: Manufacturing Engineering
Shift: Dayshift – OT as Required
Reports To: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Fabricate jigs & fixtures for new and existing products.
- Fabricate tables, racks, carts and other manufacturing needs.
- Repair and/or rebuild existing jigs & fixtures as needed.
- Assist production with special machining or welding jobs.
- Participate in Lean manufacturing activities such as 5S and setup reduction.
- Mechanical technician, technology or millwright diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, tolerances and weld symbols.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant tooling, jigs & fixtures build experience.
- Skillful in MIG welding. TIG welding knowledge an asset
- Experience in machining using lathes and mills. CNC machine programming experience a definite plus.
- Well organized with a meticulous attention to details and finishing.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and under tight deadlines.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, employer matched pension, professional development training and the opportunities for career advancement.
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to email@example.com, fax to 204-746-2679 or mail to #74 Main Street Rosenort, MB R0G 1W0.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to working with you!